At Head to Toe we are always looking for special people to join our team. If you feel you are special, and can work to the very highest professional standards. If you focus on customer care, have empathy and the desire to go that extra mile to deliver an excellent customer experience, then we would like to hear from you.
Why work at Head to Toe? The answer is simple!.
- Head to Toe is one of the leading hair & beauty salons in Oxfordshire.
- We have a well defined career development path that allows you to promote yourself to earn more when you are ready! There is no set limit to the pay you can earn. Your pay is shaped by your ability and your success, not the number of years in the job.
- Your pay structure will allow you the possibility of being one of the highest paid stylist or therapist in Oxfordshire, with the ability to earn London wage levels.
- As a stylist or therapist you will get generous paid holidays growing to 25 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays. Part time staff holidays are proportionate to the number of days worked.
- You will receive high quality training on an ongoing basis, with the option to become part of the training team for those who possess teaching skills, or those wishing to develop their teaching skills.
- You will work in a caring, friendly team treating very special clients, all of our clients are VIP's and so are our staff.
- You will avoid fighting with the rush hour traffic to get to work, and park free of charge.
- You will be proud you are a Head to Toe professional, you are special, be proud of it.
- You will work in attractive, relaxing surroundings, with excellent staff benefits, and team spirit.
As a busy growing salon, Head to Toe will always welcome your employment application, if we do not have the right position available for you now, we will be pleased to keep your details on file in readiness for when the right position becomes available.
The positions we most commonly recruit for are:
Hair stylists all levels
Apprentices see below
Beauty Therapists all levels
Receptionists / salon co-ordinators
To apply for a position contact us through our enquiry form or download the Head to Toe employment application form here, or via our download centre.
Hairdressing Modern Apprenticeships
We warmly welcome enquiries from applicants for our modern apprenticeship programme. By joining the Head to Toe apprentice programme you will be receiving one the best possible training programmes to become a professional hair designer. Our training team consists of our most experienced hair designers, with the head of training qualified in D32 & D33 for assessing work leading to your NVQ level 2 qualification. All practical training is carried out in salon, and the theory is carried out at Introtrain, one of the areas leading training providers. Introtrain are based off Botley Road, Oxford and you would be required to travel to Introtrain once a week on a day release basis. There is also the option to continue with your training to level 3 and beyond.
This is a big step in what will be a rewarding, exciting and challenging career, and many of our applicants are often still in school, or have just left school. The best apprentices are those with the full support of their parents or guardians, so we welcome you to bring along those who will be supporting you to visit us along side you, so they can see for themselves the opportunities that are about to unfold for you.
Unfortunately, we can normally only take on two apprentices each year, so those selected are very special and committed to succeeding, and will be rewarded with the ultimate training to become a fully fledged hair designer, and hopefully go on to become one of the star hair designers in our Head to Toe salon.